Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beginings


While being raised in a church setting, I did not understand God's love till a friend shared Christ with me in the parking lot of a bowling alley. That next Sunday, I received Jesus as my God and Savior, starting a radical transformation process that continues to this day. I am blessed to be a seasoned Bible teacher, going back to 1971 and has served as a Trustee, Deacon, Elder, Pastor and other positions in several churches. I've also served as Board Chairman of WMA, a missionary consulting organization. I have served the insurance-technology industry in numerous capacities including Vice President, Chief Information Officer and Senior Director-Research and Development. I recently founded GLAD Associates as a way to transition to full-time Bible teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment